Single-vehicle accidents in Las Vegas can cause severe physical injuries. These accidents can also result in significant financial losses. Our Las Vegas single-vehicle accident lawyers of Battle Born Injury Lawyers are here to help as you file an insurance claim and seek compensation for your injuries.
Our law firm has helped clients recover over $100 million since 2010. We are a well-trusted and established personal injury law firm in Las Vegas. Our lawyers have over 85 years of combined legal experience.
Contact our law office to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with an experienced Las Vegas car accident lawyer by calling (702) 570-9000.
How Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers Help You After a Single Car Accident
Our team of Las Vegas car accident attorneys at Battle Born Injury Lawyers will stand by you and fight to recover maximum compensation for your damages.
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers are recognized locally and nationally by top legal organizations, including The National Trial Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and Super Lawyers. We also received the Client Choice Award from Avvo
When you hire our law firm, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the single-vehicle accident to determine why the accident happened
- Identify third parties who could be responsible for your damages
- Verify insurance coverage and file insurance claims
- Handle all aspects of your personal injury case
- Document your damages to calculate how much your claim is worth
- Work with an accident reconstructionist and other experts
- File a lawsuit and argue your case in court, if necessary
We accept cases based on a contingency fee, so you pay nothing until we recover money for your case. Call now to schedule a free evaluation with an experienced Las Vegas single vehicle accident attorney.
Common Causes of Single Vehicle Accidents in Las Vegas, NV
Single-vehicle accidents can involve a head-on collision when a car crashes into a fixed object, such as a pole, guardrail, or tree. The accident might involve a rollover accident as the vehicle leaves the roadway.
Common causes of single vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted driving and texting while driving
- Improperly maintained vehicles
- Defective vehicle parts and systems
- Swerving to miss an animal, object, or person on the road
- Poorly maintained or defectively designed roads and intersections
- Passenger negligence and wrongdoing
- Dangerous or hazardous road conditions
- Poor weather conditions
One or more factors could contribute to the cause of a signal vehicle accident in Las Vegas. Identifying each of those sources leads us to who is liable for the injuries and damages caused by a single vehicle accident.
Other Common Types of Auto Accidents
- Head-on accidents
- Highway accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Speeding accidents
Who is Liable for a Single Vehicle Accident in Las Vegas?
The driver who causes a car crash is typically liable for the damages resulting from the accident. Therefore, if you are a passenger, pedestrian, or bicyclist injured in a single-car accident, you could have a claim against the driver for damages. Nevada requires drivers to have minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage.
However, other parties could be responsible for damages caused by a single vehicle accident. Other potential parties that could be liable include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturers of defective vehicles and parts
- Government entities responsible for constructing and maintaining roads
- A negligent pedestrian or bicyclist
- Construction companies for creating hazardous road conditions
- Another driver caused the accident but did not remain at the accident scene
If you are the victim of a single vehicle accident, you have the burden of proving the at-fault party caused the crash.
What Damages Can I Receive for a Single Vehicle Crash in Las Vegas?
Personal injury claims include compensation for non-economic and economic damages. Therefore, after proving fault and establishing liability, you could receive damages for:
- The cost of medical care and treatment
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages and benefits
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Loss of quality of life and enjoyment of life
- Assistance with household chores and personal care
- Impairment, disabilities, scarring, and disfigurement
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Long-term or in-home nursing care
- Diminished earning capacity
- Mental anguish
The value of your damages depends on many factors, including the severity of your injuries, the strength of the evidence, failure to mitigate damages, and contributory fault. Our Las Vegas car accident attorneys will aggressively pursue all sources of compensation for your claim. The goal is to put money in your pocket as quickly as possible so you can continue to heal and recover from a tragic car accident.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Las Vegas, Nevada Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured in a single-vehicle accident in Las Vegas, we want to help. Call our law office to schedule a free consultation with one of our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys. Let us sort out the details regarding fault and liability to help you get the money you deserve.