Contact Battle Born Injury Lawyers – Downtown Las Vegas Law Office
Available 24/7 to take your call!
Clients can find our office at 400 S 4th St, Ste 290, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Our office is located in Downtown Las Vegas at the intersection of 4th St and Lewis Ave. We are one block west of Las Vegas Blvd. Our building is three blocks south of Fremont St. Our office is about one mile east of The Smith Center for the Performing Arts and the Discovery Children’s Museum.
The Clark County Regional Justice Center, home to the Eighth Judicial District Court, is one block west of our office, and the Lloyd D. George U.S. Courthouse is one block east. We are also half a mile east of Las Vegas City Hall and one mile east of the Clark County Government Center.
- North: Go south on I-15 to exit 42, I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S/Phoenix. Then, merge onto I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S, and take exit 75A, Las Vegas Blvd/Cashman Field. Turn right onto Las Vegas Blvd and Turn right onto Clark Ave. Next, turn right again onto 4th St. Our office will be on the left.
- South: Head north on I-15 to exit 41, NV-159/Charleston Blvd. Turn right onto Charleston Blvd. Then, turn left onto 4th St. Continue to our office on the left.
- East: Take Charleston Blvd west. Turn right onto Las Vegas Blvd before turning left onto Clark Ave. Turn right onto 4th St., and follow the road to our office on the left.
- West: Go east on US-95. Follow signs for I-505 S/US-93 S/US-95 S/Downtown LV. Take exit 75A, Las Vegas Blvd/Cashman Field. Stay to the right and merge onto southbound Las Vegas Blvd. Turn right onto Clark Ave, turn right onto 4th St, and continue to our building on the left.
How To Get to Our Law Office in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Onsite parking
- Parking lot across the street
- Lewis Street Garage
- WB Clark after 4th
- EB Bonneville before Casino Center
- EB Bonneville after 1st
- Bonneville Transit Center Bay 16
The City of Las Vegas operates a public parking garage adjacent to our building. The parking garage entrance is on 4th St between Lewis Ave and Clark Ave. There is another public parking garage just across Lewis Ave. The entrance to this garage is on 4th St between Lewis Ave and Bridger Ave.
If you plan to travel by public transportation, RTC has several bus routes that stop near our office. Route numbers 207 and 215 stop on 4th St. within a block of the building. Routes 109 and 208 stop on Clark Ave, also less than a block away from us. Route number 113 stops on Las Vegas Blvd, about one block from the office.\
- Clark County, Nevada – Marriage License Bureau
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada
- International Innovation Center
- Las Vegas Justice Court
Top Sights in Downtown Las Vegas
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer. You can request a consultation by filling out the Contact Us form on our website or by giving us a call at (702)-357-4868.
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Plaza Hotel & Casino
Downtown Grand Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Battle Born Injury Lawyers focuses its practice on personal injury law. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys accept all cases involving injuries caused by the intentional or negligent actions of others, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents, and medical malpractice. We have recovered over $100 million in compensation for our injured clients to date.
More Than 85 Years of Collective Experience
The attorneys at Battle Born Injury Lawyers have over 85 years of combined legal experience. A significant number of those years were spent defending insurance companies from injury claims. We use the knowledge of insurance industry practices to help accident victims get fair outcomes through negotiation and litigation. Contact us to put our experience to work on your injury claim.
AREAS WE SERVE IN Downtown LAS VEGAS, NV
Summerlin, Vegas Drive, Arts District, Angel Park, Sun City Summerlin, Desert Shores, East Las Vegas, Peccole Ranch, Queensridge, Archie C. Grant Park, Silverstone Ranch, Paul Culley, Summerlin North, Rancho Oakey, and more surrounding areas.