Like most drivers, you’ve probably seen semi-trucks carrying large equipment with the yellow “oversize load” warning on the front and back. While you do your best to give them plenty of room, sometimes the truck driver or another party is negligent, resulting in an accident.
If you’ve experienced this, our Las Vegas truck accident attorneys at Battle Born Injury Lawyers are standing by to talk to you. We are top-rated personal injury attorneys who fight for the rights of accident victims.
Contact us for a free consultation if you were injured in an oversize load truck accident in Las Vegas, Nevada. Find out how our unparalleled experience and winning record can get you the compensation you deserve. Call us at (702) 570-9000.
What Can Battle Born Injury Lawyers Do for You After an Oversized Load Truck Accident in Las Vegas, NV?
When you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, it is vital to have an experienced lawyer advocating for you. Since 2010, our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers have recovered over $100 million in compensation for our deserving clients.
The team at Battle Born Injury Lawyers levels the playing field, and insurance companies know we mean business.
If you hire us to represent you after an oversize load truck accident in Las Vegas, NV, we’ll get right to work by:
- Conducting our own exhaustive investigation into the accident
- Collecting vital evidence proving how the accident happened and who was at fault
- Closely scrutinizing your medical records and talking to your doctors to determine the value of your claim
- Hiring the state’s top experts to help strengthen your case
- Negotiating with the insurance company for a full and fair settlement
All too often, insurance companies refuse to negotiate in good faith. They have their own attorneys who are only concerned with their bottom line and not your well-being. They may try to blame you for the accident and minimize your injuries.
When this happens, we won’t hesitate to take your case to trial and advocate for you in front of a jury.
Don’t stress one more day over how your medical bills are going to get paid. The sooner you contact us for your free consultation, the sooner we can get to work evaluating your case. We’ll give you our honest assessment of your right to compensation.
Why Are Oversized Load Trucks So Dangerous?
In Nevada, oversized load permits are required when the truck or its load exceeds 80,000 pounds gross weight or certain height, width, and length measurements.
Under some circumstances, they must be accompanied by front and/or rear “escort” cars. Oversize load trucks must comply with more safety regulations because they are large and create a hazard for other drivers on the road.
Oversize load trucks are also dangerous because they:
- Require a much longer distance to make a complete stop
- May be traveling on roads that are not well-maintained or are unable to bear the weight of the truck and its load
- May need to make wider turns than other trucks
- Could be carrying loads that are not properly secured
- Have a difficult time negotiating sharp turns and curves
Any accident involving an oversize load truck can have catastrophic consequences. They could cause other drivers to suffer traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, back and spine injuries, burns, and even death.
If you’ve been injured by a Las Vegas oversize load truck, there is too much at stake not to hire the exceptional personal injury attorneys at Battle Born Injury Lawyers. Call us today to schedule your free consultation and find out how we can maximize your compensation.
How Much Is My Las Vegas Oversize Load Truck Accident Case Worth?
Every case is different, and every injury is unique, so there is no “one size fits all” formula to calculate the value of your case. Determining the accurate value of your claim takes a great deal of experience, diligence, and skill. The team at Battle Born Injury Lawyers has years of experience ensuring that every injury and loss is taken into account.
Assessing your claim also takes time because we need to gather all the facts and documentation.
When we determine the value of your claim, we will be looking at many factors, including:
- The severity of your physical injuries
- Whether you suffer from “unseen” injuries, such as pain and suffering and emotional distress
- The cost of your past, present, and future medical treatment
- The impact your injuries have on your ability to earn wages now and in the future
- Whether any of your personal property was damaged in the accident
You can rest assured that Battle Born Injury Lawyers will be meticulous in calculating your damages.
Call Our Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation
While there are a number of safety rules and regulations for operating oversize load trucks, they can’t protect you and other drivers from every possible source of harm. When something goes wrong, they can cause unimaginable injuries.
Give yourself the best chance to recover compensation for your injuries by calling Battle Born Injury Lawyers. You shouldn’t have to pay the steep financial price of your injuries due to someone else’s negligence.
Schedule your free case evaluation today. Let us handle your claim while you focus on healing.